My name is Madeleine and I am 10 years old. I like to do crafts, read, swim, and swing but most of all I love to play with my cat Sunny. When I was in second grade I started to enjoy writing and I started this blog so others can read what I write. I hope you will enjoy Madeleine's Memories.
Saturday, March 15, 2014
SECOND DISLOCATION
this story is about me dislocating my knee the second time it all started when school got out are cars weren't working so grammy took us home. Yes schools out come on Zoe let's go outside there's snow I waik up the steps and say Audrey if there snow outside lets sled and I jump but did I know it would cost me a painful injury . I look down and I said Audrey go get mom . She didn't beleive me but she looked down at my leg and ran . There on the ground I was cold but I would lay there for as long as I needed to to not feel that pain my mom brought out many soft blankets outside my mom called my grandma (also known as grammy ) and said I had dislocated my knee I kept wondering why ... why ... had this happened again I felt as if I should be dead I felt that I just injured myself my mom called the doctor she said you can drive to the E.R. my mom ran and got a sled to put me in grammy arrived and helped and helped my mom get me in the sled I cried out in pain they lifted one side and began to carry the sled to grammy's car Jack my neighbor said he would help get me in the car my dad had then arrived and he calmed mw down from the pain then mom hopped in the trunk we went to Bryan hospital my grandma went out to find people to bring me in they came out and put the sled on the strecher once I got inside they gave me thy option for them to put the knee in now or wait for pain medicine then do it I had them put it in right away then they took a xray and I got pain medicine then I hopped in a brace and got to go home .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment