My name is Madeleine and I am 10 years old. I like to do crafts, read, swim, and swing but most of all I love to play with my cat Sunny. When I was in second grade I started to enjoy writing and I started this blog so others can read what I write. I hope you will enjoy Madeleine's Memories.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

First day in 3rd grade !

It was night time.  I just couldn't go to sleep because I was too excited to go to sleep.  When it was morning I woke up.  I woke up too  early when I went down the hall  and I said how are you this morning when . . .
mom saw me she said what are you doing out of bed!  Mom said it was 4:00 in the morning.  I asked, "it is"?  Then I went back to bed.   Then morning came and I told my sister that it was the first day of school.  We all got ready for school.  Then I put my backpack on and daddy took me outside to take pictures of me on the first day of school.  
I still had my brace on the first day of school.
 We hopped in the car then we drove to school.  At first my parents dropped me off in the wrong section and then we went to the third grade section.  Then the 2nd bell rang meaning we could go inside.  Mrs. Clements picked us up then we went to our room.  We sat down in our seats.  Then she told us about herself and what third grade is all about.  We did a quiz about Mrs. Clements.  I missed two questions, but still  got an A+.  Then we sat on the carpet and read a story.  Then we went to specials.  It was art.  We made books about ourselves.  Then Mrs. Clements picked us up from art and went back to our classroom.  Then we played a game and then we went to lunch and recess.  Then we came back to our classroom and read another story.  Then it was time to go home.  


Instead of going home we went to the doctor to look at my knee.  He did exercises with my knee and said I could take off my brace.  

Then we went to a cupcake bakery. It took awhile to pick our cupcakes.  I chose a wedding cake one with a flower on top.  


Then we ate them. They were very good.  When we ate it all we went home  The end.
 

2 comments:

  1. I love your story! I'm glad that 3rd grade is going well. I think you should write a story about your bike accident and your knee. Okay! Love you! ~Grammy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will write about my knee. I just have to publish my jazz post then I will write about my knee. -Madeleine

    ReplyDelete