My name is Madeleine and I am 10 years old. I like to do crafts, read, swim, and swing but most of all I love to play with my cat Sunny. When I was in second grade I started to enjoy writing and I started this blog so others can read what I write. I hope you will enjoy Madeleine's Memories.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Snip

I will never forget the time when I met Snip.  Mrs. Friesen shared a cat named Snip.  Snip is white with brown ears and paws and at the end of her tail and a part of her hand.  Snips very soft and fuzzy.  Her eyes are as blue as a blueberry.  Inside of the blue side is black as a blackberry.  Her whiskers are as brown as a bear and mouth.  Her favorite thing to do is play with me.  She is zero years old.  She is a babby kiten.  Her nose is black.  Her tummy is white.  The brown on her is nice to see.  Her tungue is as red as a cherry.  She is as soft as the sweater.  Her ears are as dead as a flower.  Her paws are brown too.  Her tail is thin as a red rose petal.  Her eyes are as pretty as a blue sky.  She is very nice to me.  She is amazing.  She is so beautiful.  She plays lots of games with me.  She plays ball with me.  She likes me a lot.  She plays with her friend Mach.  He likes Snip.  I wish I will see her again.















***Katie here.  Madeleine wrote about Snip in school.  Her teacher handed stuffed animals out to everyone in the class with instructions to write a description about it.  She came to love this stuffed animal and lo and behold, months later, we came across the exact stuffed animal at a garage sale.  Now she has her very own Snip to love.***

No comments:

Post a Comment